I have no words for this recipe – it is definitely one of my all time favourites. This is hands down the ultimate crowd pleaser dish, and it doesn’t get much easier than this. Packed with creamy feta, rich olive oil, olives, fresh sage, toasted sesame seeds, sweet honey, a touch of orange zest and a hint of chili pepper, this dish is pure goodness. I mean, who wouldn’t want this?! If you are entertaining and need to get something on the table that looks sexy and tastes like heaven, this Baked Feta with Olives, Sesame, Sage & Honey dish is for you 😉
- 16oz Greek feta- pat dry
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 strips orange zest- around half an orange
- 1 tablespoon lightly toasted sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup castelvetrano olives
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives
- Small handful of fresh sage- can also sub with fresh rosemary or thyme
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Half cayenne chili pepper, thinly sliced
- Flaky sea salt
- Preheat the over to 400 degrees F.
- In a small baking dish, place the feta, olives, orange zest, toasted sesame seeds, sliced chili peppers and olive oil.
- Place into the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Set the oven to broil and let broil for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove, drizzle with honey, sprinkle Maldon sea salt and serve with crusty fresh bread.
- Enjoy that Baked Feta!